Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Denver @ Philadelphia
Current Records: Denver 34-15; Philadelphia 31-16
What to Know
After a few days’ rest for both teams, the Denver Nuggets and the Philadelphia 76ers will meet up at 3 p.m. ET Jan. 28 at Wells Fargo Center. Philadelphia will be strutting in after a win while the Nuggets will be stumbling in from a defeat.
Denver came up short against the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday, falling 107-99. The losing side was boosted by power forward Aaron Gordon, who posted a double-double on 26 points and 14 boards.
Meanwhile, the 76ers came out on top in a nail-biter against the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday, sneaking past 137-133. Among those leading the charge for Philadelphia was point guard Tyrese Maxey, who shot 6-for-9 from beyond the arc and finished with 27 points and five assists.
Denver is expected to lose this next one by 4. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 6-2 against the spread when expected to lose.
Denver is now 34-15 while Philadelphia sits at 31-16. The 76ers are 21-9 after wins this season, and the Nuggets are 11-3 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 3 p.m. ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: ABC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $99.00
The 76ers are a 4-point favorite against the Nuggets, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 4-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Denver have won eight out of their last 14 games against Philadelphia.
- Mar 14, 2022 – Denver 114 vs. Philadelphia 110
- Nov 18, 2021 – Philadelphia 103 vs. Denver 89
- Mar 30, 2021 – Denver 104 vs. Philadelphia 95
- Jan 09, 2021 – Denver 115 vs. Philadelphia 103
- Dec 10, 2019 – Philadelphia 97 vs. Denver 92
- Nov 08, 2019 – Denver 100 vs. Philadelphia 97
- Feb 08, 2019 – Philadelphia 117 vs. Denver 110
- Jan 26, 2019 – Denver 126 vs. Philadelphia 110
- Mar 26, 2018 – Philadelphia 123 vs. Denver 104
- Dec 30, 2017 – Philadelphia 107 vs. Denver 102
- Dec 30, 2016 – Philadelphia 124 vs. Denver 122
- Dec 05, 2016 – Denver 106 vs. Philadelphia 98
- Mar 23, 2016 – Denver 104 vs. Philadelphia 103
- Dec 05, 2015 – Denver 108 vs. Philadelphia 105