The Atlanta Hawks will host the Phoenix Suns at State Farm Arena on Thursday night. The Hawks are hoping to improve their defense which has allowed an average of 116.53 points per matchup. The Suns are led by center Deandre Ayton who has had at least ten rebounds in the last three games. Atlanta is the favorite in this one with an expected 6-point margin of victory. The Hawks have won nine out of their last 15 games against Phoenix. This will be the teams’ second meeting this month, with Atlanta winning 132-100 on the road. The Hawks are a 6-point favorite according to the latest NBA odds.
Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Phoenix @ Atlanta
Current Records: Phoenix 30-26; Atlanta 27-28
What to Know
The Atlanta Hawks will be returning home after a five-game road trip. They will square off against the Phoenix Suns at 7:30 p.m. ET Thursday at State Farm Arena. The Hawks are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 116.53 points per matchup.
Atlanta came up short against the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday, falling 116-107. Small forward Bogdan Bogdanovic (22 points) was the top scorer for Atlanta.
Meanwhile, Phoenix came out on top in a nail-biter against the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday, sneaking past 116-112. Center Deandre Ayton continued his habit of dropping crazy stat lines, dropping a double-double on 35 points and 15 boards. That makes it three consecutive games in which Ayton has had at least ten rebounds. Ayton’s points were the most he has had all season.
Atlanta is the favorite in this one, with an expected 6-point margin of victory. Now might not be the best time to take Atlanta against the spread since they’ve let down bettors for the past two consecutive games.
The Hawks were totally in charge in the teams’ previous meeting earlier this month, breezing past the Suns 132-100 on the road. Will Atlanta repeat their success, or does Phoenix have a better game plan this time around? We’ll find out soon enough.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: State Farm Arena — Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: Bally Sports – Arizona
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $23.00
The Hawks are a solid 6-point favorite against the Suns, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Hawks, as the game opened with the Hawks as a 4.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Atlanta have won nine out of their last 15 games against Phoenix.
- Feb 01, 2023 – Atlanta 132 vs. Phoenix 100
- Feb 03, 2022 – Atlanta 124 vs. Phoenix 115
- Nov 06, 2021 – Phoenix 121 vs. Atlanta 117
- May 05, 2021 – Atlanta 135 vs. Phoenix 103
- Mar 30, 2021 – Phoenix 117 vs. Atlanta 110
- Jan 14, 2020 – Atlanta 123 vs. Phoenix 110
- Nov 14, 2019 – Phoenix 128 vs. Atlanta 112
- Feb 23, 2019 – Atlanta 120 vs. Phoenix 112
- Feb 02, 2019 – Atlanta 118 vs. Phoenix 112
- Mar 04, 2018 – Atlanta 113 vs. Phoenix 112
- Jan 02, 2018 – Phoenix 104 vs. Atlanta 103
- Mar 28, 2017 – Atlanta 95 vs. Phoenix 91
- Nov 30, 2016 – Phoenix 109 vs. Atlanta 107
- Apr 05, 2016 – Atlanta 103 vs. Phoenix 90
- Jan 23, 2016 – Phoenix 98 vs. Atlanta 95