Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Los Angeles @ Miami
Current Records: Los Angeles 14-12; Miami 11-14
What to Know
The Los Angeles Clippers might have tired legs after a game yesterday as they head on the road against the Miami Heat at 7:30 p.m. ET Dec. 8 at FTX Arena. Given that these two teams suffered a loss in their last game, they both have a little extra motivation heading into this matchup.
The Clippers fought the good fight in their overtime contest against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday but wound up with a less-than-desirable result, falling 116-111. Los Angeles was up 32-14 at the end of the first quarter but couldn’t hold on to the lead. One thing holding Los Angeles back was the mediocre play of point guard Reggie Jackson, who did not have his best game: he played for 31 minutes with 5-for-20 shooting.
Meanwhile, the point spread favored Miami on Tuesday, but luck did not. They found themselves the reluctant recipients of an unpleasant 116-96 punch to the gut against the Detroit Pistons. This game was a close 50-47 at the break, but unfortunately for Miami it sure didn’t stay that way. Point guard Tyler Herro put forth a good effort for the losing side as he had 34 points and six assists.
The losses put Los Angeles at 14-12 and the Heat at 11-14. The Clippers are 6-5 after losses this season, Miami 6-7.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: FTX Arena — Miami, Florida
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $14.00
The Heat are a 4.5-point favorite against the Clippers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 4.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Los Angeles have won ten out of their last 14 games against Miami.
- Jan 28, 2022 – Miami 121 vs. Los Angeles 114
- Nov 11, 2021 – Los Angeles 112 vs. Miami 109
- Feb 15, 2021 – Los Angeles 125 vs. Miami 118
- Jan 28, 2021 – Los Angeles 109 vs. Miami 105
- Feb 05, 2020 – Los Angeles 128 vs. Miami 111
- Jan 24, 2020 – Los Angeles 122 vs. Miami 117
- Jan 23, 2019 – Los Angeles 111 vs. Miami 99
- Dec 08, 2018 – Miami 121 vs. Los Angeles 98
- Dec 16, 2017 – Miami 90 vs. Los Angeles 85
- Nov 05, 2017 – Miami 104 vs. Los Angeles 101
- Jan 08, 2017 – Los Angeles 98 vs. Miami 86
- Dec 16, 2016 – Los Angeles 102 vs. Miami 98
- Feb 07, 2016 – Los Angeles 100 vs. Miami 93
- Jan 13, 2016 – Los Angeles 104 vs. Miami 90