The Denver Nuggets and Charlotte Hornets will face off on Saturday at 7 p.m. ET at Spectrum Center. The Hornets are looking to end a four-game streak of losses at home, while the Nuggets are coming off a 115-104 loss to the Orlando Magic. Charlotte is expected to lose this game by 9 points, according to the latest NBA odds. Denver has won 10 out of their last 15 games against Charlotte. Terry Rozier had 27 points in the Hornets’ last game, and Michael Porter Jr. had 12 points for the Nuggets.
Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Denver @ Charlotte
Current Records: Denver 38-18; Charlotte 15-42
What to Know
This Saturday, the Charlotte Hornets are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 118.74 points per matchup. They are getting right back to it as they host the Denver Nuggets at 7 p.m. ET Feb. 11 at Spectrum Center. The Hornets are out to stop a four-game streak of losses at home.
The contest between Charlotte and the Boston Celtics on Friday was not a total blowout, but with Charlotte falling 127-116 on the road, it was darn close to turning into one. Charlotte’s defeat came about despite a quality game from shooting guard Terry Rozier, who had 27 points.
Meanwhile, Denver lost to the Orlando Magic on the road by a decisive 115-104 margin. Small forward Michael Porter Jr. wasn’t much of a difference maker for Denver; Porter Jr. finished with 12 points on 3-for-16 shooting in his 34 minutes on the court.
Charlotte is expected to lose this next one by 9. Those sticking with them against the spread have guts, to put it politely, as the squad has let down bettors in their past five games.
The Hornets were close but no cigar in the teams’ previous meeting last December as they fell 119-115 to the Nuggets. Maybe Charlotte will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the game and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Spectrum Center — Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: Altitude 2 Sports
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $20.00
The Nuggets are a big 9-point favorite against the Hornets, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 9-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Denver have won ten out of their last 15 games against Charlotte.
- Dec 18, 2022 – Denver 119 vs. Charlotte 115
- Mar 28, 2022 – Denver 113 vs. Charlotte 109
- Dec 23, 2021 – Charlotte 115 vs. Denver 107
- May 11, 2021 – Denver 117 vs. Charlotte 112
- Mar 17, 2021 – Denver 129 vs. Charlotte 104
- Mar 05, 2020 – Denver 114 vs. Charlotte 112
- Jan 15, 2020 – Denver 100 vs. Charlotte 86
- Jan 05, 2019 – Denver 123 vs. Charlotte 110
- Dec 07, 2018 – Charlotte 113 vs. Denver 107
- Feb 05, 2018 – Denver 121 vs. Charlotte 104
- Oct 25, 2017 – Charlotte 110 vs. Denver 93
- Mar 31, 2017 – Charlotte 122 vs. Denver 114
- Mar 04, 2017 – Charlotte 112 vs. Denver 102
- Mar 19, 2016 – Denver 101 vs. Charlotte 93
- Jan 10, 2016 – Denver 95 vs. Charlotte 92