The Miami Heat will be on the road to face the Orlando Magic in a Southeast Division battle at 7 p.m. ET Saturday at Amway Center. Miami won their last game against the Houston Rockets 97-95, while the Magic defeated the Denver Nuggets 115-104. Tyler Herro was the offensive standout for the Heat, while Wendell Carter Jr., Bol Bol, and Cole Anthony were the top scorers for the Magic. Miami is expected to win the game, though they have let down bettors in their last four games. The Heat are the worst in the league in points per game, while the Magic have the fourth fewest points per game. Miami have won 16 out of their last 28 games against Orlando, and they are a slight 2-point favorite in this matchup.
Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Miami @ Orlando
Current Records: Miami 31-25; Orlando 23-33
What to Know
After a two-game homestand, the Miami Heat will be on the road. Miami and the Orlando Magic will face off in a Southeast Division battle at 7 p.m. ET Saturday at Amway Center. Both teams come into the contest bolstered by wins in their previous games.
Things were close when the Heat and the Houston Rockets clashed on Friday, but Miami ultimately edged out the opposition 97-95. Point guard Tyler Herro was the offensive standout of the game for Miami, shooting 5-for-10 from beyond the arc and finishing with 31 points, eight dimes and nine boards.
Meanwhile, while not quite a landslide, the matchup between Orlando and the Denver Nuggets on Thursday was still a pretty decisive one as Orlando wrapped it up with a 115-104 win at home. The top scorers for the Magic were center Wendell Carter Jr. (19 points), power forward Bol Bol (17 points), and point guard Cole Anthony (17 points).
Barring any buzzer beaters, Miami is expected to win a tight contest. Now might not be the best time to take the Heat against the spread since they’ve let down bettors for the past four consecutive games.
Miami is now 31-25 while Orlando sits at 23-33. A couple offensive stats to keep an eye on: Miami is worst in the league in points per game, with only 108.4 on average. The Magic have experienced some struggles of their own as they are stumbling into the contest with the fourth fewest points per game in the league, having accrued only 111.2 on average. It’s possible one of these Achilles’ heels will wind up tripping the losing team up.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Amway Center — Orlando, Florida
- TV: Bally Sports Florida
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $51.00
The Heat are a slight 2-point favorite against the Magic, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 2-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Miami have won 16 out of their last 28 games against Orlando.
- Jan 27, 2023 – Miami 110 vs. Orlando 105
- Apr 10, 2022 – Orlando 125 vs. Miami 111
- Dec 26, 2021 – Miami 93 vs. Orlando 83
- Dec 17, 2021 – Miami 115 vs. Orlando 105
- Oct 25, 2021 – Miami 107 vs. Orlando 90
- Mar 14, 2021 – Miami 102 vs. Orlando 97
- Mar 11, 2021 – Miami 111 vs. Orlando 103
- Dec 23, 2020 – Orlando 113 vs. Miami 107
- Mar 04, 2020 – Miami 116 vs. Orlando 113
- Feb 01, 2020 – Miami 102 vs. Orlando 89
- Jan 27, 2020 – Miami 113 vs. Orlando 92
- Jan 03, 2020 – Orlando 105 vs. Miami 85
- Mar 26, 2019 – Orlando 104 vs. Miami 99
- Dec 23, 2018 – Miami 115 vs. Orlando 91
- Dec 04, 2018 – Orlando 105 vs. Miami 90
- Oct 17, 2018 – Orlando 104 vs. Miami 101
- Feb 05, 2018 – Orlando 111 vs. Miami 109
- Dec 30, 2017 – Miami 117 vs. Orlando 111
- Dec 26, 2017 – Miami 107 vs. Orlando 89
- Oct 18, 2017 – Orlando 116 vs. Miami 109
- Mar 03, 2017 – Orlando 110 vs. Miami 99
- Feb 13, 2017 – Orlando 116 vs. Miami 107
- Dec 20, 2016 – Orlando 136 vs. Miami 130
- Oct 26, 2016 – Miami 108 vs. Orlando 96
- Apr 10, 2016 – Miami 118 vs. Orlando 96
- Apr 08, 2016 – Orlando 112 vs. Miami 109
- Mar 25, 2016 – Miami 108 vs. Orlando 97
- Dec 26, 2015 – Miami 108 vs. Orlando 101