Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Atlanta @ Dallas
Current Records: Atlanta 22-22; Dallas 24-21
What to Know
The Dallas Mavericks will be returning home after a five-game road trip. They will take on the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 p.m. ET Wednesday at American Airlines Center after having had a few days off. Keep an eye on the score for this one: both teams posted some lofty points totals in their previous games, so things might heat up even more when they meet.
The Mavericks ended up a good deal behind the Portland Trail Blazers when they played on Sunday, losing 140-123. Despite the defeat, Dallas got a solid performance out of point guard Spencer Dinwiddie, who had 28 points and nine assists.
Meanwhile, Atlanta netted a 121-113 victory over the Miami Heat on Monday. It was another big night for Atlanta’s point guard Dejounte Murray, who shot 5-for-8 from downtown and finished with 28 points and seven assists.
Dallas is the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past two games, so buyers beware.
Atlanta’s win lifted them to 22-22 while Dallas’ loss dropped them down to 24-21. Allowing an average of 115.84 points per game, Atlanta hasn’t exactly asserted themselves on the defensive end. We’ll see if they can patch up the holes in their defense before their upcoming matchup.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: American Airlines Center — Dallas, Texas
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $26.10
The Mavericks are a 3.5-point favorite against the Hawks, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 3.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Atlanta have won nine out of their last 14 games against Dallas.
- Feb 06, 2022 – Dallas 103 vs. Atlanta 94
- Oct 21, 2021 – Atlanta 113 vs. Dallas 87
- Feb 10, 2021 – Dallas 118 vs. Atlanta 117
- Feb 03, 2021 – Dallas 122 vs. Atlanta 116
- Feb 22, 2020 – Atlanta 111 vs. Dallas 107
- Feb 01, 2020 – Dallas 123 vs. Atlanta 100
- Dec 12, 2018 – Dallas 114 vs. Atlanta 107
- Oct 24, 2018 – Atlanta 111 vs. Dallas 104
- Dec 23, 2017 – Atlanta 112 vs. Dallas 107
- Oct 18, 2017 – Atlanta 117 vs. Dallas 111
- Mar 01, 2017 – Atlanta 100 vs. Dallas 95
- Jan 07, 2017 – Atlanta 97 vs. Dallas 82
- Feb 01, 2016 – Atlanta 112 vs. Dallas 97
- Dec 09, 2015 – Atlanta 98 vs. Dallas 95