Juventus and Fiorentina will face each other at the Allianz Stadium on Sunday for a highly anticipated Serie A match. Juventus have been docked 15 points due to financial irregularities and have taken 26 points from 21 games, while Fiorentina sit at 24. Juventus have been more clinical in the final third, scoring more goals than their opponents despite having fewer shots on target, chances created, and take-ons. Massimiliano Allegri is back in charge of Juventus, while Vincenzo Italiano leads Fiorentina. Dusan Vlahovic has been a key player for Fiorentina, contributing eight goals and two assists this season. Juventus are expected to win, with a pick of 2-0.
Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Juventus and Fiorentina will face each other at the Allianz Stadium on Sunday for what is expected to be the most exciting clash of the weekend in Serie A. Juventus have been slapped with a 15 point deduction by the Italian football authorities due to financial irregularities and the Bianconeri have taken 26 points from 21 games while Fiorentina sit at 24. Here’s what you need to know:
Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
- Date: Sunday, Feb. 12 | Time: 12 p.m. ET
- Location: Allianz Stadium– Turin, Italy
- Live stream: Paramount+
- Odds: Juventus -120; Draw +350; Fiorentina +330 (via Caesars Sportsbook)
Featured Game | Juventus vs. Fiorentina
- Dusan Vlahovic joined Juventus in 2022 after four successful years with Fiorentina. Vlahovic has contributed eight goals and two assists in the 957 minutes of Serie A football that he has played so far this season. He has registered 14 shots on target, created 14 chances and completed seven take-ons.
- Juventus are far more clinical in the final third than Fiorentina. They have scored more goals than their upcoming opponents (33 to 23) despite registering fewer shots on target (104 to 106), creating fewer chances (227 to 263) and completing fewer take-ons (115 to 132).
- Massimiliano Allegri took charge of Juventus – for the second time – in 2021. The 55-year-old Italian had previously led the club between 2014 and 2019, an era that saw them claim five consecutive Scudetto titles as well as reach the final of the Champions League on two occasions.
- Vincenzo Italiano was appointed by Fiorentina in 2021. The 45-year-old Italian has been coaching since 2014, when he served as an assistant at Venezia. Since then he has gradually worked his way up the food chain, earning the Fiorentina job after a successful two-year spell with Spezia that saw him lead them into Serie A and then keep them there.
CBS Sports has the daily soccer podcast for you, covering everything you need to know about the beautiful game. Make sure to give House of Champions a follow for coverage of the biggest games, stories, transfer news with Fabrizio Romano, and everything else going on in the world’s most popular sport.
Juventus showed some good improvements against Salernitana on Tuesday (won 3-0) and are expected to score another win. Pick: Juventus 2, Fiorentina 0.