The Brooklyn Nets will be looking to end their losing streak against the Phoenix Suns when they host them at Barclays Center on Tuesday night. Brooklyn is coming off a loss to the Los Angeles Clippers while Phoenix won their last match against the Detroit Pistons. The Suns are a 5.5-point favorite and have won ten out of their last fifteen games against Brooklyn. Cameron Thomas had 47 points for Brooklyn in the last matchup, but Phoenix was able to take the win with a final score of 117-112. Tune in to TNT at 7:30 p.m. ET to see who will win this time around.
Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Phoenix @ Brooklyn
Current Records: Phoenix 29-26; Brooklyn 32-21
What to Know
The Brooklyn Nets haven’t won a game against the Phoenix Suns since April 25 of 2021, but they’ll be looking to end the drought Tuesday. Brooklyn is getting right back to it as they host Phoenix at 7:30 p.m. ET Feb. 7 at Barclays Center. The Suns will be strutting in after a win while Brooklyn will be stumbling in from a loss.
Brooklyn came up short against the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday, falling 124-116. Shooting guard Cameron Thomas did his best for Brooklyn, finishing with 47 points (a whopping 41% of their total).
Meanwhile, you can’t lose the matchup if you win every quarter, and that was precisely Phoenix’s strategy against the Detroit Pistons this past Saturday. Phoenix strolled past Detroit with points to spare, taking the contest 116-100. Phoenix’s center Deandre Ayton did his thing and posted a double-double on 31 points and 16 rebounds.
Brooklyn is expected to lose this next one by 5.5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 8-3 against the spread when expected to lose.
In the teams’ previous meeting in January, the Nets were in the race but had to settle for second with a 117-112 finish. Maybe they will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the game and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, New York
- TV: TNT
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $21.56
The Suns are a solid 5.5-point favorite against the Nets, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Suns as a 4.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Brooklyn have won ten out of their last 15 games against Phoenix.
- Jan 19, 2023 – Phoenix 117 vs. Brooklyn 112
- Feb 01, 2022 – Phoenix 121 vs. Brooklyn 111
- Nov 27, 2021 – Phoenix 113 vs. Brooklyn 107
- Apr 25, 2021 – Brooklyn 128 vs. Phoenix 119
- Feb 16, 2021 – Brooklyn 128 vs. Phoenix 124
- Feb 03, 2020 – Brooklyn 119 vs. Phoenix 97
- Nov 10, 2019 – Phoenix 138 vs. Brooklyn 112
- Dec 23, 2018 – Brooklyn 111 vs. Phoenix 103
- Nov 06, 2018 – Brooklyn 104 vs. Phoenix 82
- Nov 06, 2017 – Brooklyn 98 vs. Phoenix 92
- Oct 31, 2017 – Phoenix 122 vs. Brooklyn 114
- Mar 23, 2017 – Brooklyn 126 vs. Phoenix 98
- Nov 12, 2016 – Brooklyn 122 vs. Phoenix 104
- Feb 25, 2016 – Brooklyn 116 vs. Phoenix 106
- Dec 01, 2015 – Brooklyn 94 vs. Phoenix 91