Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Washington @ New Orleans
Current Records: Washington 22-26; New Orleans 26-23
What to Know
After a few days’ rest for both teams, the Washington Wizards and the New Orleans Pelicans will meet up at 8 p.m. ET Jan. 28 at Smoothie King Center. Washington will be strutting in after a win while New Orleans will be stumbling in from a loss.
Even if it wasn’t a dominant performance, the Wizards beat the Houston Rockets 108-103 on Wednesday. The victory came about thanks to a strong surge after the half to overcome a 58-43 deficit. It was another big night for Washington’s power forward Kyle Kuzma, who had 33 points along with nine rebounds.
Meanwhile, New Orleans came up short against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday, falling 111-102. Small forward Brandon Ingram wasn’t much of a difference maker for New Orleans; Ingram finished with 13 points on 4-for-18 shooting and turned the ball over four times in his 25 minutes on the court.
The Wizards are expected to lose this next one by 4.5. They are currently four-for-four against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Washington suffered a grim 132-112 defeat to the Pelicans in the teams’ previous meeting earlier this month. Can Washington avenge their defeat, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We’ll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: Bally Sports – New Orleans
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $16.00
The Pelicans are a 4.5-point favorite against the Wizards, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Pelicans as a 4-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Washington have won eight out of their last 14 games against New Orleans.
- Jan 09, 2023 – New Orleans 132 vs. Washington 112
- Nov 24, 2021 – New Orleans 127 vs. Washington 102
- Nov 15, 2021 – Washington 105 vs. New Orleans 100
- Apr 16, 2021 – Washington 117 vs. New Orleans 115
- Jan 27, 2021 – New Orleans 124 vs. Washington 106
- Aug 07, 2020 – New Orleans 118 vs. Washington 107
- Nov 28, 2018 – New Orleans 125 vs. Washington 104
- Nov 24, 2018 – Washington 124 vs. New Orleans 114
- Mar 09, 2018 – Washington 116 vs. New Orleans 97
- Dec 19, 2017 – Washington 116 vs. New Orleans 106
- Feb 04, 2017 – Washington 105 vs. New Orleans 91
- Jan 29, 2017 – Washington 107 vs. New Orleans 94
- Feb 23, 2016 – Washington 109 vs. New Orleans 89
- Dec 11, 2015 – New Orleans 107 vs. Washington 105