Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Orlando @ Houston
Current Records: Orlando 11-21; Houston 9-21
What to Know
The Orlando Magic will head out on the road to face off against the Houston Rockets at 8 p.m. ET Wednesday at Toyota Center. If the contest is anything like Houston’s 134-127 victory from their previous meeting in November, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
The Magic were just a bucket short of a win on Monday and fell 126-125 to the Atlanta Hawks. Orlando’s loss came about despite a quality game from point guard Markelle Fultz, who had 24 points and nine assists in addition to six boards.
Meanwhile, the Rockets lost to the San Antonio Spurs at home by a decisive 124-105 margin. One thing holding Houston back was the mediocre play of power forward Jabari Smith, who did not have his best game: he finished with only nine points on 4-for-14 shooting in his 30 minutes on the court.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Orlando is expected to win a tight contest. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on an eight-game streak of ATS wins.
The losses put Orlando at 11-21 and Houston at 9-21. A pair of offensive numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: The Magic are third worst in the league in points per game, with only 109.4 on average. The Rockets have experienced some struggles of their own as they have only been able to knock down 44.20% percent of their shots, which is the lowest field goal percentage in the league. It’s possible one of these Achilles’ heels will wind up tripping the losing team up.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Toyota Center — Houston, Texas
- TV: ATTSN Southwest
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $12.45
The Magic are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Rockets, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Magic as a 2.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Houston have won 11 out of their last 15 games against Orlando.
- Nov 07, 2022 – Houston 134 vs. Orlando 127
- Feb 25, 2022 – Orlando 119 vs. Houston 111
- Dec 03, 2021 – Houston 118 vs. Orlando 116
- Apr 18, 2021 – Houston 114 vs. Orlando 110
- Jan 08, 2021 – Houston 132 vs. Orlando 90
- Mar 08, 2020 – Orlando 126 vs. Houston 106
- Dec 13, 2019 – Houston 130 vs. Orlando 107
- Jan 27, 2019 – Houston 103 vs. Orlando 98
- Jan 13, 2019 – Orlando 116 vs. Houston 109
- Jan 30, 2018 – Houston 114 vs. Orlando 107
- Jan 03, 2018 – Houston 116 vs. Orlando 98
- Feb 07, 2017 – Houston 128 vs. Orlando 104
- Jan 06, 2017 – Houston 100 vs. Orlando 93
- Dec 23, 2015 – Orlando 104 vs. Houston 101
- Nov 04, 2015 – Houston 119 vs. Orlando 114