Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Chicago @ Sacramento
Current Records: Chicago 9-13; Sacramento 12-9
What to Know
The Sacramento Kings and the Chicago Bulls are even-steven against one another since February of 2016 (7-7), but not for long. Sacramento is getting right back to it as they host the Bulls at 6 p.m. ET Dec. 4 at Golden 1 Center. The Kings are out to stop an eight-game streak of losses at home.
Sacramento made easy work of the Los Angeles Clippers this past Saturday and carried off a 123-96 victory. The contest was pretty much decided by the half, when the score had already reached 60-38. It was another big night for Sacramento’s center Domantas Sabonis, who had 24 points and six assists along with five boards.
Meanwhile, Chicago came up short against the Golden State Warriors this past Friday, falling 119-111. Chicago’s defeat came about despite a quality game from center Nikola Vucevic, who posted a double-double on 23 points and 11 rebounds.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Sacramento is expected to win a tight contest Sunday. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (6-3), so they might be worth a quick bet.
Sacramento’s win lifted them to 12-9 while Chicago’s loss dropped them down to 9-13. Allowing an average of 116.19 points per game, the Kings haven’t exactly asserted themselves on the defensive end. We’ll see if they can patch up the holes in their defense before their upcoming matchup.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 6 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, California
- TV: NBC Sports Chicago
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $40.97
The Kings are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Bulls, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Kings as a 1.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Sacramento and Chicago both have seven wins in their last 14 games.
- Mar 14, 2022 – Sacramento 112 vs. Chicago 103
- Feb 16, 2022 – Chicago 125 vs. Sacramento 118
- Feb 20, 2021 – Chicago 122 vs. Sacramento 114
- Jan 06, 2021 – Sacramento 128 vs. Chicago 124
- Jan 24, 2020 – Sacramento 98 vs. Chicago 81
- Dec 02, 2019 – Chicago 113 vs. Sacramento 106
- Mar 17, 2019 – Sacramento 129 vs. Chicago 102
- Dec 10, 2018 – Sacramento 108 vs. Chicago 89
- Feb 05, 2018 – Sacramento 104 vs. Chicago 98
- Dec 01, 2017 – Sacramento 107 vs. Chicago 106
- Feb 06, 2017 – Chicago 112 vs. Sacramento 107
- Jan 21, 2017 – Chicago 102 vs. Sacramento 99
- Mar 21, 2016 – Chicago 109 vs. Sacramento 102
- Feb 03, 2016 – Chicago 107 vs. Sacramento 102