The Champions League is back in motion Wednesday on Paramount+.
Sevilla @ Manchester City
You should look at the opt-in box to accept that you would like to subscribe.
Many thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an mistake processing your membership.
What to Know
Manchester City and Sevilla are set to face off in the final round of the Champions League group phase at 4 p.m. ET Wednesday, Nov. 2 at Etihad Stadium. Person Metropolis is coming off of a – draw versus Borussia Dortmund. Sevilla received 3- versus Kobenhavn last week. Man Metropolis (11 points) prospects Group G, though Sevilla (five points) is in 3rd location in the group. We will see if Sevilla can reduce Man City from accumulating any much more factors. For updates on this video game and a lot more, look at again at CBSSports.
CBS Sporting activities has a brand new daily soccer podcast, covering every thing you have to have to know about the wonderful game. Make positive to give House of Champions a follow for coverage of the largest video games, stories, transfer news with Fabrizio Romano, and every thing else likely on in the world’s most well-liked sport.
How To Watch
- Who: Manchester Metropolis vs. Sevilla
- When: Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET
- Where by: Etihad Stadium
- TV: Paramount+
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Man Metropolis -400 Attract +470 Sevilla +1100
Highlighted Match | Manchester Metropolis vs. Sevilla
Wednesday’s broadcast timetable
- UEFA Champions League Now, 1:30 p.m., CBS Sports activities Network and Paramount+
- Real Madrid vs. Celtic, 1:45 p.m., Paramount+
- Shakhtar Donetsk vs. RB Leipzig, 1:45 p.m., Paramount+
- UEFA Champions League These days, 3 p.m., CBS Sports activities Network and Paramount+
- The Golazo Exhibit, 4 p.m., CBS Sports Network and Paramount+
- AC Milan vs. Red Bull Salzburg, 4 p.m., Paramount+
- Maccabi Haifa vs. Benfica, 4 p.m., Paramount+
- Copenhagen vs. Borussia Dortmund, 4 p.m., Paramount+
- Manchester Town vs. Sevilla, 4 p.m., Paramount+
- Juventus vs. Paris Saint-Germain, 4 p.m., Paramount+
- Chelsea vs. Dinamo Zagreb, 4 p.m., Paramount+
- UEFA Champions League Write-up-Match Show, 6 p.m., CBS Athletics Network and Paramount+