Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Los Angeles @ Las Vegas
Current Records: Los Angeles 6-5; Las Vegas 4-7
What to Know
Get ready for an AFC West battle as the Los Angeles Chargers and the Las Vegas Raiders will face off at 4:25 p.m. ET on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. These two teams come into the matchup bolstered by wins in their previous games.
Los Angeles dodged a bullet this past Sunday, finishing off the Arizona Cardinals 25-24. Los Angeles QB Justin Herbert was slinging it as he passed for three TDs and 274 yards on 47 attempts in addition to picking up 38 yards on the ground. Herbert ended up with a passer rating of 144.50.
Meanwhile, it may have taken overtime to finish the job, but Las Vegas ultimately got the result they were hoping for this past Sunday with a 40-34 victory over the Seattle Seahawks. RB Josh Jacobs was a one-man wrecking crew for the Raiders, rushing for two TDs and 229 yards on 33 carries. One of the most memorable plays of the game was Jacobs’ 86-yard touchdown rush down the right side of the field in overtime.
This next contest is expected to be close, with Los Angeles going off at just a 1.5-point favorite. The odds have been favorable for them against the spread on the road this season, even if it’s been tough sledding overall. They are 5-1 ATS in away games but only 7-4 all in all.
Los Angeles didn’t have too much breathing room in their game with Las Vegas in the teams’ previous meeting in September, but they still walked away with a 24-19 win. The rematch might be a little tougher for the Chargers since the squad won’t have home-field advantage. We’ll see if the change in venue makes a difference.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Where: Allegiant Stadium — Paradise, Nevada
- TV: CBS
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Chargers are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Raiders, according to the latest NFL odds.
See NFL picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Las Vegas have won seven out of their last 15 games against Los Angeles.
- Sep 11, 2022 – Los Angeles 24 vs. Las Vegas 19
- Jan 09, 2022 – Las Vegas 35 vs. Los Angeles 32
- Oct 04, 2021 – Las Vegas 0 vs. Los Angeles 0
- Dec 17, 2020 – Los Angeles 30 vs. Las Vegas 27
- Nov 08, 2020 – Las Vegas 31 vs. Los Angeles 26
- Dec 22, 2019 – Las Vegas 24 vs. Los Angeles 17
- Nov 07, 2019 – Los Angeles 0 vs. Las Vegas 0
- Nov 11, 2018 – Los Angeles 20 vs. Las Vegas 6
- Oct 07, 2018 – Los Angeles 26 vs. Las Vegas 10
- Dec 31, 2017 – Los Angeles 30 vs. Las Vegas 10
- Oct 15, 2017 – Los Angeles 17 vs. Las Vegas 16
- Dec 18, 2016 – Las Vegas 19 vs. Los Angeles 16
- Oct 09, 2016 – Las Vegas 34 vs. Los Angeles 31
- Dec 24, 2015 – Las Vegas 23 vs. Los Angeles 20
- Oct 25, 2015 – Las Vegas 37 vs. Los Angeles 29