Live stream link (+++): CLICK HERE! (Does not require membership) / (No requiere membresía)
Live stream link (++): CLICK HERE! (Requires membership. You can remove credit card information after watching the game.) / (Requiere membresía. Puede eliminar la información de la tarjeta de crédito después de ver el juego.)
Live stream link (+): CLICK HERE! (After completing the test you will be redirected to the live broadcast) / (Después de completar la prueba, será redirigido a la transmisión en vivo)
Brooklyn @ Golden State
Current Records: Brooklyn 28-17; Golden State 23-23
What to Know
After five games on the road, the Golden State Warriors are heading back home. They will take on the Brooklyn Nets at 8:30 p.m. ET Sunday at Chase Center. Golden State is hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 117.91 points per matchup.
Even if it wasn’t a dominant performance, the Warriors beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 120-114 this past Friday. Golden State’s shooting guard Ty Jerome was one of the most active players for the team, picking up 22 points and eight assists.
Meanwhile, while not quite a landslide, the game between Brooklyn and the Utah Jazz this past Friday was still a pretty decisive one as Brooklyn wrapped it up with a 117-106 win on the road. Point guard Kyrie Irving took over for Brooklyn, finishing with 48 points (a whopping 41% of their total) and six dimes along with 11 rebounds.
Golden State is the favorite in this one, with an expected 7-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a three-game streak of ATS wins.
The Warriors suffered a grim 143-113 defeat to the Nets in the teams’ previous meeting last month. Maybe Golden State will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the contest and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center — San Francisco, California
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $90.00
The Warriors are a solid 7-point favorite against the Nets, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 7-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Golden State have won ten out of their last 14 games against Brooklyn.
- Dec 21, 2022 – Brooklyn 143 vs. Golden State 113
- Jan 29, 2022 – Golden State 110 vs. Brooklyn 106
- Nov 16, 2021 – Golden State 117 vs. Brooklyn 99
- Feb 13, 2021 – Brooklyn 134 vs. Golden State 117
- Dec 22, 2020 – Brooklyn 125 vs. Golden State 99
- Feb 05, 2020 – Brooklyn 129 vs. Golden State 88
- Nov 10, 2018 – Golden State 116 vs. Brooklyn 100
- Oct 28, 2018 – Golden State 120 vs. Brooklyn 114
- Mar 06, 2018 – Golden State 114 vs. Brooklyn 101
- Nov 19, 2017 – Golden State 118 vs. Brooklyn 111
- Feb 25, 2017 – Golden State 112 vs. Brooklyn 95
- Dec 22, 2016 – Golden State 117 vs. Brooklyn 101
- Dec 06, 2015 – Golden State 114 vs. Brooklyn 98
- Nov 14, 2015 – Golden State 107 vs. Brooklyn 99